Belchamp St Paul C of E Primary School
Part of the Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust
At Belchamp St Paul C of E Primary school, we have a strong Christian ethos and are part of the Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust.
This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community.
Our Vision & Ethos
Explore, Dream, Discover…
Enabling children to find their feet, their strengths & their voice
At Belchamp St Paul C of E Primary school, within a Christian environment, we:
- help children develop into happy, healthy, independent and confident people with self-discipline and respect for themselves and others;
- ensure that learning is fun, exciting, creative and accessible to all;
- provide teaching of the highest quality so that every child has the opportunity to achieve their full potential and develop secure foundations in learning that will last throughout their lives;
- encourage high standards in our school by valuing individual effort, recognising progress and rewarding success so that children are motivated and enthusiastic about their learning;
- work in close partnership with parents, the Church and members of the wider community to maintain high expectations in behaviour and standards and to foster community cohesion;
- continually develop our learning environment so that it is a safe, stimulating and exciting place where children enjoy developing their mental and physical abilities.